Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Music box collection

I recently made a little collection of all my music boxes I ever made for babies!

My custom made music boxes are great gifts for any and every occassion, right now, I'm going to show you a few samples for baby showers, new baby gifts or baby's first xmas!


I have 3 kinds of music boxes available in my store:

            - SMALL HAND CRANK MUSIC BOXES:
These have the crank on the side of the wooden box, these music boxes play the song while you are turning the handle! If you stop turning the handle, the music stops playing as well!
These music boxes can have open lids or they can be sealed shut!

You can check them out here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Simplycoolgifts?section_id=11242244&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1

List of songs for the hand crank music boxes:
1. Amazing Grace
2. Here comes the sun
3. Hey Jude
4. If I only had a brain
5. I just called to say I love you          
6. Imagine
7. La Vie En Rose
8. Let it be
9. Love me tender
10. Lullaby
11. Over the rainbow
12. Singing in the rain
13. Twinkle, twinkle
14. What a wonderful world
15. Yesterday
16.You are my sunshine

 

            - SMALL WIND UP MUSIC BOXES:
These music boxes can have the wind up key on the top or the bottom of the wooden box! You need to wind the key up first, then let it go and the music box will play the song over and over (for about 2 minutes)!
These wind up music boxes are permanently sealed shut if the wind up key is on the top!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Simplycoolgifts?section_id=13606750

If we put the wind up key to the bottom of the music box and the box itself stands on cute little feet, you can have an open lid as well!
You can check out this new design here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Simplycoolgifts?section_id=13937195

List of songs for the wind up music boxes:
1. Across The Field
2. Amazing Grace
3. Anchors Aweigh
4. Anniversary Song
5. Anniversary Waltz
6. Ave Maria
7. Blue Danube
8. Brahms Lullaby
9. Canon in D
10. Clair De Lune
11. Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairies
12. Edelweiss
13. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Allegro)
14. The Entertainer
15. The Eyes Of Texas
16. Feelings
17. Fiddler On The Roof
18. Fur Elise
19. God Bless America
20. Grandfather Clock
21. Greensleeves
22. Happy Birthday
23. He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
24. Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho
25. Here Comes The Bride
26. Hi-Lili Hi-Lo
27. How Great Thou Art
28. Hush Little Baby
29. I Could Have Danced All Night
30. If I were a rich man
31. Impossible Dream
32. Iowa Fight Song
33. Jesus Loves Me
34. Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear
35. Let Me Call You Sweetheart
36. Lord's Prayer
37. Love Story
38. Marine's Hymn
39. Music Box Dancer
40. Music Of The Night
41. My Funny Valentine
42. My Old Kentucky Home
43. Nocturne
44. Oh Pretty Woman
45. Old Macdonald had a farm
46. Over The Rainbow
47. Peter Cottontail
48. Pomp And Circumstance
49. Rock-A-Bye-Baby
50. Romeo and Juliet
51. Sesame Street
52. School Days
53. Sleeping Beauty
54. Speak Softly Love (The Godfather Theme)
55. Sunrise, Sunset
56. Take Me Out To The Ballgame
57. Teddy Bears Picnic
58. That's What Friends Are For
59. This Guy's in love with you
60. There is love
61. The unicorn
62. Tomorrow (Theme from Annie)
63. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
64. Wedding march
65. What A Wonderful World
66. Winnie the Pooh
67. Wind Beneath My Wings
68. You Are My Sunshine
69. You Light Up My Life

 

New List of wind up songs:
1. A dream is a wish your heart makes  (Cinderella)
2. A Whole New World (Aladdin)
3. Butterfly Kisses
4. Candle in the wind
5. Can't help falling in love (Elvis Presley)
6. Davy Jones Theme (Pirates of the Caribbean)
7. Hedwig's Theme (Harry Potter)
8. I want to hold your hand (Beatles)
9. It's a small world
10. New York, New York (Frank Sinatra)
11. Someday my prince will come (Snow White)
12. Stand by me
13. Star Wars Main Theme
14. Tale as old as time (Beauty and the Beast)
15. The lion sleeps tonight (Lion King)
16. Under the sea (The little mermaid)
17. You are so beautiful to me (Joe Cocker)
18. Your song (Elton John, Moulin Rouge)
19. You've got a friend (Carole King)
20. You’ve got a friend in me (Toy Story)

 
- LARGE MUSICAL JEWELRY BOXES:
This design is twice the size of my regular music boxes!

The dimensions are: (W x D x H): 5,5 in x 2,5 in x 2,5 in
(14 cm x 7 cm x 7 cm)

It has some space for jewelry or keepsakes! These musical jewelry boxes work with wind up musical movements only! See list above!

It has a divider in the middle of the box and 1 side is for jewelry and the other side has the wind up musical movement built in with the wind up key on the bottom! You need to wind it up from the bottom so it starts playing your song over and over!

You can check out some sample here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Simplycoolgifts?section_id=14288340

 
And here's the collection:



























 
If you have any questions, contact me any time at simplycoolgifts@gmail.com!
 
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment