Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sock monkey plushies, a few of my new collection

You can always just go to my sock monkey shop and look around what's going on there, but I just thought, I shara a few of my new little friends here for you!
As you might not know, I have a big sock monkey collection here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/socksandmonkeyhugs?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count

They are all different color sock monkey, striped sock monkeys, polka dot sock monkeys, fuzzy sock monkeys, rattle sock monkeys and a lot more! Stop by and check out my new sock monkey plushies in my shop on etsy!
You get a free monogram or heart patch on your monkey, just leave me a note when purchasing!



















Enjoy!
If you have any questions, contact me anytime at simplycoolgifts@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment